THE BEST HOME-BASED EMPLOYER IN THE PHILIPPINES
So, you’re a Four13 Group hopeful…
Looking for a job that will net you all the benefits of an office job with the flexibility of a home-based job? We’re hiring!
Four13 Group is a company that specializes in custom software development, website design and marketing. Our goal is to be the best home-based employer in the Philippines. Right now, we have 28 Philippine-based Team Members, and my wife and I are in the US running the company. We find the contributions of our Team invaluable to our success, and we’re looking for more top talents from the country’s pool of outstanding individuals to join our growing company.
But we don’t believe that formal interviews reasonably reflect people’s ability to deliver, or whether they are a good fit for our organization. So instead we hire people on a probationary basis (slightly lower pay for a short period of time). During that time, if either of us feel it isn’t a good fit, then we can choose to part ways. Hopefully, you’ll have made some money and learned a few things to add to your CV and we’ve gotten some great work from you.
We’re more than willing to reward your hard work with benefits commensurate to your tenure. For example, we offer the following to Full-Time Members (90+ days tenure):
- FLEXIBLE HOURS
- WORK FROM HOME
- HOURLY COMPENSATION PAID BI-WEEKLY BASED UPON HOURS WORKED
- SSS (1,200 PHP)
- PAG-IBIG (200 PHP)
- PHILHEALTH (300 PHP)
- INTERNET ALLOWANCE (1,000 PHP)
- 13TH MONTH (BASED UPON COMPENSATION AND TENURE)
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- WEBSITE DESIGN
- APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- CONTENT MARKETING
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Unquestionable integrity;
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge;
- Structured problem-solving skills that enable you to break down a large complex challenge into achievable intermediate steps;
- Mad Google skills that allow you to sort out whatever problems may arise;
- Incredible attention to detail;
- A rock-solid internet connection and a great computer to work on.
- Excellent English communication;
- Strong English writing skills;
- A diligent worker with the ability to be flexible;
- Unbelievably organized;
- Great at documenting meetings, decisions, business processes, etc.;
- Familiarity with software development processes.
- Flexible - You get to work from home, during your normal workday with pre-defined but flexible check-in times that allow us to communicate real-time;
- Professional - We pay a fair wage, on-time using TransferWise and track your time using Hubstaff;
- Communication-focused - We are available via Skype and Email and use Basecamp to keep communication flows open;
- Fun - We like to laugh and joke, we don’t take ourselves too seriously;
- People-oriented - We care about you (and your family) and we treat you like a person, not just a number;
- Career-oriented - We want this to be a great experience that adds to your career, so we want to make sure what you do furthers your career.